Technical Features for Teac AI-3000 Black Stereo Integrated
The Teac AI-3000 is a distinction line stereo integrated amplifier that uses true discrete analog circuits and multiple analog inputs for versatile audio system planning. It features a high-quality sculpted aluminum front panel and volume knob, also the interior is filled with electronic components of equal caliber.
The AI-3000 provides 360W per channel, enough for speakers of any size. The aluminum side panels are heat sinks that run the entire length of the amplifier. Two fully-balanced audio inputs are available for high-end components. The five switchable unbalanced sources also include a phono preamp input. The AI-3000 is the ideal center for an impressive listening system.
- Stereo Integrated Amplifier
- Authentic Discrete Analogue Amplifier Circuit
- 2 Balanced Analogue Audio Inputs
- Aluminum Front & Top Panel
- Extra Large Aluminum Heat Sink on Side Panels Remote Control
- Volume Knob
- 5 Audio Inputs
- Output Power:
- 360W + 360W (4 Ohms)
- 200W + 200W (8 Ohms)
- Detachable AC Socket
- 102dB Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Less Harmonic Distortion
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 30,000Hz
- Balanced Analogue Audio Input: x 2 (XLR)
- Analogue Audio Inputs: x 5 (RCA)
- Preout: x 1 (RCA)
- Headphone Out: x 1 (6.3mm)
- Speaker Terminals: x 2 Pair (Binding Post)
The Teac AI-3000 Black Stereo Integrated has many exciting features for users of all types. See the Teac AI-3000 Black Stereo Integrated gallery images above for more product views. The Teac AI-3000 Black Stereo Integrated is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Teac AI-3000 Black Stereo Integrated